EMPLOYEES STATE INSURANCE (ESI)
Employees State Insurance (ESI) is applicable for organizations where there is more than or equal to 10 employees. Employees State Insurance (ESI) covers employees having a salary of less than or equal to Rs 15,000 per month.
Requirements for Employees State Insurance (ESI) registration, Bangalore:
• List of employees (at least 10) with their details including salaries, Date of Joining & Photographs.
• Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association with Certificate of Incorporation or partnership deed as applicable.
• Copy of the PAN card of the company
• Bank Certificate for existence of an account.
• A copy of VAT registration certificate if available
• A certificate of factory / shop and commercial establishment registration.
• DD/Cheque for One month advance contribution (Optional).
• First Sale bill / 3 work orders
• Rental agreement of Business