THE SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY PARK (STP)
The Software Technology Park (STP) scheme is for providing facilities to IT industry for undertaking software development and IT enabled services for 100% exports using data communication links in the form of physical exports including export of professional services.
Documents required at the time of STPI registration vary from State to State. Normally, the following are asked for –
Documents required for STPI Registration, Bangalore:
• Memorandum & Articles of Association for registered Companies. (public and private limited).
• Partnership Deed for partnership firms.
• Board Resolution.
• Permanent Account Number.
• Importer-Exporter Code (IEC)
• Banker's Certificate.
• RBI permission in case of Foreign Equity.
• FForm 32/ DIR 12 giving List of Directors on Board.
• List of Directors / Partners with specimen signature.
• Project Report.
• Export Order (Preferably).
• Proof of Premises.
• List of proposed Plant & Machinery in Four Copies.